Thursday, September 3, 2009

My List

I happened to find a blog (which I can't find now, so I won't be able to link to it) where the blogger wrote a list of 35 things she wanted to do before she turned 36. Reading her list and seeing the updates of what she completed on the list made me think that I needed to make a list of 24 things to do before I turn 25 on December 1. The list is kind of random, somethings will be easy to do and some will be hard, but I think it will be fun to try to complete the list and blog about the items as they are completed.

The List

1. Sleep Outside
2. Ride in the Tractor with Mike
3. Learn to do something new
4. Photography Harvest
5. Clean up the big brushes on the west side of my house
6. Make apple priescha
7. Run 4 miles at one time
8. Read a book
9. Buy a big bright purse
10. Scrapbook our honeymoon
11. Donate something
12. Go to the dentist
13. Go to an NFL Game
14. Sew something
15. Send a surprise gift to someone
16. Volunteer somewhere different
17. Take someone out or invite someone over for supper
18. Read a book of the bible
19. Make something old into something cool
20. Write a letter
21. Watch the sunset
22. Watch the sunrise
23. Fix something
24. Make Verenika

1 comment:

  1. Ava and I will come this harvest so she can ride in the tractor with Uncle Mike and we will help you make verenika and apple preischa. There's 3 things off your list! :)

    ReplyDelete