Thursday, December 3, 2009

Halfway to 50

On Tuesday I turned 25, which means two things, I am half way to 5o years old and I need to have my list of 24 things to do before I turn 25 completed. I did not accomplish everything on my list of things to do, but I completed a surprising number of items. Over the next few days I will highlight a few of the items I completed.

During the second weekend of deer season, I was part of the Deer Widows Crop at the Scrapbook Page in Aurora. I started scrapbooking at 11:30 on Friday morning and left the store at 11:30 that night. On Saturday I started again at 11:00 a.m. and headed home around 7 p.m.

My time spent scrapbooking was well worth it because I was able to finish our Honeymoon complete with journaling, which anyone who scrapbooks knows that journaling is not very fun. So here are some of my favorite pages from the book.








No comments:

Post a Comment