Friday, September 4, 2009

Dip Tacular

I saw that Boo Mama's is hosting Dip Tacular today and I decided I had to post one of our favorite dips. I'm actually going to make this dip and send it along with Mike for the Husker Tailgate tomorrow. GO BIG RED!

White Corn Dip

2 blocks cream cheese
1 ranch packet
1 can white corn, drained
1 medium red onion, chopped (the finer the better)
1 can chopped olives
1 can chopped jalapenos, drained


I usually mix the cream cheese and ranch together first and then mix in all of the other ingredients. This dip is pretty spicy, so if you don't want it as spicy don't add all of the jalapenos and red onions. Also, if you want a bigger batch just add another block of cream cheese. I like to dip chips or carrots (a healthier option) and Mike likes to dip crackers in it.

1 comment:

  1. This looks yummy! I wish I had a big bowl of it right now!

    ReplyDelete