Friday, May 7, 2010

Things I liked in April

This post will be dedicated to things I enjoyed in the month of April


Sleeping with the window open -  I love the time of year when the heater has been turned off and it is still too cool for the air conditioner, because we can leave the windows open.  Since we live on a farm, it is pretty dusty, so there are only a few windows we open and only the bedroom window stays open over night. I love waking up to the cool morning air and the sound of birds.  Even better is the sound of rain.


The Works Bathroom Cleaner - You know you are getting old when you talk about cleaning products, but I can't really help it.  This cleaner is great for cleaning the bathroom and smells really good. I know is probably a toxic chemical that many people would swear way from their house, but it works and smells good, which makes me happy enough to keep using it.


Running - With the warmer weather I have been able to start running again.  Unfortunately I am out of shape and have only had time to run about once a week, but hopefully both of those things will get better.


Riding in the tractor - Since Mike planted his corn and soybean in April, I spent a good amount of time in the tractor. One evening we even ate pizza burgers for supper in the tractor while he planted.

No comments:

Post a Comment