Wednesday, September 18, 2013

38 Weeks

Well it's official.  

The boys have been living on the outside longer than they were on the inside.  


Technically they were only inside for 35 weeks and 2 days, but the first couple weeks you aren't actually pregnant whether you do IVF or not, so we will just go with the normal pregnancy schedule.  

For a little bit of a comparison, here are a few pictures.  




I know I have said this before, but I never really felt that huge at the end of my pregnancy because I expected to get bigger yet.  Looking back now I realize I was huge.  

Luckily I feel like my body is getting back to normal.  I'm sure it will never be the same as it was before, but for having twins, I'm happy with where I'm at.    

3 comments:

  1. Wow!Great job!
    An observation - right or wrong - your FACE at ten weeks looks . . . cautiously optimistic. But at 38 postpartum . . . SO happy (especially with the arms full of babies!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair looks like it hasn't been cut in ages at 38 weeks post, compared to the other two pictures. I guess I have other things keeping me busy these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed your hair too! And of course, Jase looks to be hanging on for dear life, as always!

    ReplyDelete