Sunday, September 15, 2013

Splash Park

A few weeks ago we went to the Aurora Splash Park for a little fun with cousins Ava and Will.  Unfortunately I don't have a single picture of Ava or Will because they took off to play as soon as we got there and my hands were kind of full.  

Here are a few pictures from our day. 


Neither of the boys were excited about the water, which was very cold, but they had fun watching the other children.  


 I was probably more wet than the boys were from trying to get them into the water.  

 It was great to have Grandpa Terry and Grandma Karla's extra hands while we were there.  I'm starting to realize that I don't have many pictures of the grandma's though because they are always the ones taking the pictures.  We need to work on that. 


 I may have bumped Jase's head on that green bar.  Oops. 


I am excited to see how these boys play at the splash park next year.  I have a feeling that they will be all over the place and will love the water.  


No comments:

Post a Comment