Wednesday, November 24, 2010

October Faves

1. Halloween Candy

Every year I have to have some candy corn and candy pumpkins.  You can't have too many because they get really sweet, but they are definitely a fall must.  I love to eat candy corn mixed with salted peanuts and M&Ms.

2. Harvest

While harvest causes a lot of stress at our house, I have to say it is a time of year that I generally enjoy because of the tractor rides, meals in the field and seeing what can be produced after a year of hard work.


3. Carrie Underwood

While going to the Carrie Underwood concert was a gift for Mike, I have to say that I had just as much fun as he did and really enjoyed her singing abilities.


4. Leaf Scoops

I picked this up on a whim this fall and they came in very handy when I was cleaning up leaves around my house and cleaning up my garden.  It is amazing how much you can pick up with these scoops.  I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to make their outdoor work a little easier.
5. Crazy Cupcakes 
I made these cupcakes for Fall Festival at our church and I thought they were so fun and kind of weird.  I understand why gel food coloring has a better color than the watery-drop kind.  


No comments:

Post a Comment