Saturday, October 2, 2010

September Faves

 One of my favorite things to do every September is go to football games (and watch them on tv). In the month of September I attended a high school football scrimmage, a college football game and an NFL football game. 

 I know I blogged about this last year, but I love watching the marching band practice each morning on Main Street.  I was in this band for three years and I know that the students do not enjoy marching as much as the downtown businesses enjoy watching them.  Unfortunately the band marched in the Harvest of Harmony Parade this morning, so they won't be practicing anymore :(

 I recently started checking out books from a near by library and it is something that I really enjoy.  As you can tell, I currently have several cookbooks checked out.  I really like to check out cookbooks and fitness books because if I find out that I don't like the book, I don't have to feel bad that I bought something I'm not going to read.  The reason I decided to use the library in the first place is because I know how unlikely it is that I will read a book more than once, so there is no reason for me to buy a book that I will only read one time. 

 I have decorated for fall. Last year it felt like I had so many fall decorations and when I pulled them out this year I was surprised that I didn't have more.  I'm sure I will accumulate a few more items this year adding to my collection.  For now it is nice to see some changes around the house and the wonderful fall weather we have been having is a good change too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment