Friday, June 18, 2010

May Favs

Okay, I know it is almost the end of June and I'm just getting this posted now. I will try to be better next month.

1. DVR




Mike and I upgraded our cable this month to include DVR and I feel like I can be so much more productive with my tv watching now. Yes I realize this is completely silly, but I don't waste my time watching boring tv because there is nothing else on anymore.  Instead I can watch something I like that is recorded and when I am watching my favorite shows, I can fast forward through the commercials.



2. Gardening
I was pretty excited to plant my garden in May.  Right now I need to pull weeds, put down newspaper, grass and mulch, but at least it is planted.

3. State Track Meet
 Like I said in my post here, we love going to the state track meet each May. 

4. Picking Mulberries

 In May, Mike and I visited our friends in Kansas.  While we were there, Jodi and I picked mulberries, which is pretty interesting if you haven't done it before.  I will post more about mulberry harvesting in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment