Monday, December 17, 2012

Maternity Pictures

Originally I didn't want to take maternity pictures because I didn't really see the point.  However after my belly kept getting bigger and bigger I decided that it would probably be good to document this stage of our lives.  I knew that Mike would not be excited about taking a ton of pictures and I didn't want any half naked super touchy feely pictures, so it works out perfect that my mom has been a photographer and we could have a quick painless photo shoot.  

After 15 minutes and 24 pictures our mission was accomplished and I'm really happy with the results.  Here are some of the pictures.  










Just for a reference of how I look from the back.  My mom thinks you can't tell I'm pregnant from the back.

Pregnancy Documentation.  Check.  

2 comments:

  1. . . . and unless you did a little Photoshop Magic on that last shot . . . you definitely CANNOT tell that you are pregnant from the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so awesome, Kelsey. I'm sure glad you did them. I am sure we will have excellent pictorial documentation of the twins' development thanks to your mom. I can't wait to see their little faces!

    ReplyDelete