Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Before - Bedroom Edition

Mike and I have been doing some home improvement projects lately. To keep you in suspense I'm going to break down the work by rooms.  First I will be showing the before pictures and the after pictures will follow as the rooms are complete.

Here are the before pictures of our downstairs guest bedroom.

It was pretty much a box, with bright blue carpet. The door frame to the right led to a bathroom.

This is the other end of the room.  It really wasn't a nice place to stay... sorry friends who have had to stay in this room, but now it is much much better. After pictures will follow next week, so stay tuned.
 







3 comments:

  1. I want to see some construction (destruction?) pictures as well! :-)

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I agree. It's much better now, than what it used to be. At first I was like, where is that, because you didn't show off to the one side with the bathroom. Believe it or not, that was my room for a while. Looks MUCH better now than when I was living in the room. I didn't realize until now how tiny that room actually is. After pictures should look really good.

    ReplyDelete