Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Doggy Love

I haven't blogged about our dogs in a while, so I thought I would share some pictures from this winter.  Since we were snowed in for several days, on two different occasions, we had some good doggy time. Usually our dogs go out to their pen in the morning and don't come in until it is dark, but with the very cold snowy weather, they had some bonus inside time.
Hunter (black dog): I'm going to lick his face

Mike(human:) : Get out of my face man

Bess (yellow dog): Would you guys leave me alone so I can take a nap.

One afternoon Mike had to go outside and move snow with the tractor.
Bess faithfully watched him the entire time. 

Bess also sits like this on nights when Mike is at a meeting and he doesn't get home until it is pretty late.


Mike bought hunter as a puppy and sometime Hunter still thinks he is a puppy. He will try to jump on your lap and smother you with a big dog hug.
Sometimes this involves two dogs laying on the same person.
We have more dog piles in our house than you would believe.

Bess prefers to cuddle with Mike all by herself. We are certain she thinks she is a human. She even lays her head on a pillow when she is on the couch like a human would. Now if I could only teach her to dust and fold clothes.

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! I love these little dog-children (and the human children, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't appear that there is much room for Kelsey to do any cuddling!

    ReplyDelete