Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oasis of the Seas Part 2

I was bound and determined to do something I had never done before on this ship, which made me step out of my comfort zone a little bit. First on the list was the Rock Climbing Wall.

While this picture does not show it, I was the one that was very nervous and Megan was not nervous at all. I was just scared that I wouldn't be able to make it to the top.

Mike went first

and he made it to the top (45 feet high) pretty easily.

I chose to do the easiest part of the wall, which still wasn't that easy

but I made it to the top.

Then it was on to the Flowrider, which was on the back of the ship. You can ride the wave like you are surfing, but they were having a youth surfing competition at the time (none of us were young enough to participate) so we went to the other Flowrider to Boogie Board.

Mike and Aaron had no problem doing this. Megan and I had to talk ourselves up to the challenge while they were going.

I still wasn't convinced that I was having fun when I was on it, but I very glad I tried it and despite this picture, I did have fun.

I was very proud of us for trying something new.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that shot of you on the flowrider . . . you definitely would've been a cat if you were four-legged!

    ReplyDelete