- This month both boys have really grown the skills they started to use last month.
- Both boys started pushing themselves around more on the floor. They have started to move backwards, spin in a circle or move sideways to reach a toy, a tag or pester their brother.
- Both boys slept through the night from 10:30 pm – 6:30 am every night this month.
- Playing with toys is becoming much more intentional and they each have their favorite toys. Jase loves a soft crinkly book (they actually both like it and fight over it) and Jax loves a plastic giraffe at daycare.
- Both boys are rolling but they are much more interested in sitting up assisted.
- They have found their feet. Jase is much more interested in them than Jax and tries to grab things with them.
- We had our first taste of rice cereal on their 6 month birthday and they loved it.
- They attended their first College World Series.
- We moved up to size 3 diapers at night and eventually to them all the time this month.
- Bathtime now takes place in our plastic tub in the bathroom bathtub and the boys kick like crazy.
- They eat 5 oz (150 ml) for feedings at daycare
- Started trying naps in the cribs
- Can put their pacifier in their mouth by themselves and use the backside as something to chew on.
- We enjoy spending time outside whenever we get the chance
- Had his first and second tooth come through on June 3 and June 14.
- Loves to be in a standing or sitting position
- Is a stomach sleeper even though we put him to bed on his back each night he always ends up on his stomach.
- Does not need his arms swaddled anymore at night