Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cora Dress

I finally got my hands on a Cora dress for my niece Ava Rose Foster.

I have been following the Macs blog for a while now. I don't know them personally, but I heard about their situation through a mutual friend, Kara Janzen. I could not stop reading their blog when their baby Cora Paige was sick. While Mike and I were driving to Gothenburg for our nieces baptism I checked their blog on my phone, only to find that Cora has passed away that day. As soon as I found out about the Cora dresses I knew I had to give one to my niece. I finally was able to buy one last month and I was so happy that I could give such a meaningful gift to Ava.

1 comment:

  1. That's my girl!

    We love the Cora dress! Our family can't help but feel drawn to Cora Paige, the sweet little girl who went to Heaven the day Ava was baptized!

    Ann Foster (Ava's mom)

    ReplyDelete