Here is the progress over the past two weeks.
The shirt I wore at 28 weeks as a little too big a month ago, but that isn't the case anymore. Here are a few interesting things to note about the last two weeks.
- I'm seeing a doctor weekly-biweekly between my doctor in Henderson and Omaha.
- Both babies were head down last week, but they can still change positions.
- Mike and I are starting to consider buying stock in Tums.
- The top of my stomach is numb sometimes.
- The belly button is flat.
- I passed my glucose test!!
- Sometimes (if I don't concentrate) I waddle when I walk.
- Twin steer calves (George and Harvey) were born at my parents house this week. Glad they didn't steal our names ;)